Vagrant Muse

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blog Explosion!!!

Despite the evidence, I haven't actually been really, really busy writing today :)

What I've put up here today is a sort of background pastiche of various bits and pieces I've written and posted over the past few years: setting out my stall, so to speak.

Some of it - actually a lot more than I had thought - is about 'the big picture', and as my kids get older I find myself getting less and less concerned about global politics and environmentalism and more concerned with the day-to-day problems of trying to keep two autistic kids from wrecking the house.

I might carry on in the same vein every now and then, but I think far more often there will just be little snippets and insights about little things... I think....?

After all, for the first time, this is really MY space. Up until now I've been posting things to other people's sites and boards. My time to bore the entirety of existence with the trivialities of life. Does anyone want to hear about my lunch? Anyone.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home