Vagrant Muse

Friday, March 03, 2006

Goals in life

How's this for irony? I commented before on how I only really had one of my life-goals left to achieve - seeing my name in print.

Well, a publisher sent me a letter this morning, with a copyright notice to sign and everything...

... for my son.

My nine year old son.

Who's getting a poem published in a work by 7-11 year olds.

If I wasn't so proud of him I'd be jealous!!! What a star! This is what being a parent's about. I haven't pushed him to write (well, beyond the usual 'finish your homework') but I've encouraged him when he wanted to, and it's paid off for him.

My son's being published!!!

1 Comments:

  • It's about snow, and what it might be like to be snow?

    It made sense to him... once it's published I'll throw it up here so you can read it.

    By Blogger Moghal, at Wed Apr 19, 09:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home