Vagrant Muse

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Long Time, No See

OK, so it's been even more than six months this time... and yet it doesn't seem like it.

Lots has happened, and nothing's happened... nothing changes, despite all the bits and pieces, you know? We're moving, next month (9th) and we're taking the f*~?ing dog with us.

Yes, we got a dog. It wasn't exactly behind my back, but I wasn't overjoyed at the prospect, and my reluctance has been proven right. It's past the pissing and shitting on the floor stage (largely), and even past the chewing things up (generally) stage; but it still stinks, and the house stinks with it. It lies on you when you're trying to relax, drops on the lead for the playstation controller just as you approach the corkscrew at Laguna Seca, sticks its wet nose on your thigh as you typing late at night... it's just a complete pain in the arse, and I despise it with the sort of passion I typically reserve for SS Concentration Camp commandants.

That out the way... I've gotten back to roleplayinggames.net (Woohoo!) and got in touch with some old friends (Sid, Molly, Chris, Bonedust... too many, too good). I've still not finished Judgements/Re-evaluation (it's getting closer, really!) but I have finished Light and Dark... and not yet started the sequel.

I've ventured into the shallow waters on the coast of MySpace and Facebook, but it was vast and cold and deep and I don't have any water-wings, so I'm just staying by the shore and paddling until someone comes to pick me up :)

So, what's this for? Because, let's face it, no-one really cares about any of this. I resolve to write here at least once every three days. Why? I don't know.

I need to write, regularly, if I'm to get any better at dealing with the sort of malaise that's made writing Judgements take nearly three years now, and this is one way to do it, I suppose.

More to come... either in three days, or in six months.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home