Vagrant Muse

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Joining the tide...

It's finally happened. I've given in and joined the mainstream. I've capitulated. I've started...

... a BLOG!!!

Why? Just to keep writing, mainly. I like to write, but life doesn't always give me the chance these days to sink my efforts into any considerable projects, and I still need the avenue of expression. So here we will have my pint-sized ramblings on any number of things.

To allow you to put them into some sort of context - if you want to do so - my name is Steve, and I'm in my (very) early thirties. My wife and I have two children on the autistic spectrum - a girl and a boy - and no pets living on the south coast of the United Kingdom.

Cheers

Steve

(edited to satisfy my borderline compulsion for spelling and grammar... :( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home